Monday, November 2, 2020

Parent to Parent; Virtual Coffee Hour

Since we are not able to gather in person and talk with each other, share ideas and tips about working with our kids at home,  I thought we could come together virtually for a Parent to Parent Virtual Coffee Hour


I have set up a Google Meet Times on Wednesday, November 11. 2020 at different times for us to gather together, virtually.


The first virtual time is at 11:30am, and that link is:

Join with Google Meet

meet.google.com/zyp-wazx-otw



The second virtual time is at 4:30pm, and that link is:

Join with Google Meet

meet.google.com/krx-ypzt-ana


Come and join me, and other parents that just want to meet and share ideas!


If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me at 540-825-3677, extension 4659, or send me an email!


I look forward to gathering together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming PEATC Workshops

 Please check out the upcoming websites through PEATC.  Use the link below each workshop to register. Sexual Health and Wellness Trainings *...