Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Letter from our Director

 Dear parents of CCPS students with IEPs:


I hope you are all doing well as the world moves forward towards a sense of normalcy!  


I am writing to let you know that June 30 will be my last day with Culpeper County Public Schools as the Executive Director of Special Education.  Effective July 1, I will be the Executive Director of the Piedmont Regional Educational Program (PREP) in Charlottesville.  This was a difficult decision to make as it has been a joy and privilege to serve Culpeper students and their families for the past 17 years.  I have learned much from you and your children that I will take with me to my new position.  


At this point, my replacement has not yet been selected.  I am confident that the staff members in the Office of Special Education will provide ongoing expertise and support during the transition of a new Director of Special Education.  


I wish you and your children all the best.


Sincerely,


Angela M. Neely

Executive Director of Special Education


No comments:

Post a Comment

Upcoming PEATC Workshops

 Please check out the upcoming websites through PEATC.  Use the link below each workshop to register. Sexual Health and Wellness Trainings *...